Refractive Surgery Patients
Whether or not you are a good candidate for Refractive Surgery will be determined by the examination by your doctor.
- Nearsighted, Farsighted, and/or Astigmastism
- At least 18 years of age
- Have a prescription that has been stable for at least 1 year
- Not currently pregnant or nursing
- Do not have any other active diseases of the eye
- Relative contraindications include certain medical conditions or medications that may delay healing in the eye
- I have a flexible, easy-going personality
- Good vision without glasses is more important to me than perfect vision with glasses
- I am not a perfectionist
- It would be acceptable if I needed reading glasses in the future after my procedure
At your FREE initial screening you will be able to discuss your expectations and specific vision needs with Dr. Rosanne Pruis, who works closely alongside Dr. Eric Snyder, to gather specific measurements to ensure that you receive THE most personalized care and greatest results!